Our client is a renowned real estate investor and manager whose global platform comprises 440+ staff members in 28 offices in 14 countries across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. As per 31st December 2020 the Group has total Assets under Management (AUM) of AUD $11.6 / €7.3 billion and is well known as the leading expert in the field of complex light industrial investment. Currently supervising three accordingly directed European funds.
In order to further the fund’s growth, the commitments of German and Continental European institutional investors shall be ensured on a large scale, by the future
Institutional Sales Manager (f/m/d)
to be based in Germany, preferably Frankfurt/M., or Amsterdam.
This role will be an important contributor to the Institutional Sales’ channel, and will assist in the growth of the private markets business. The successful applicant will report to the Head of Capital Solutions in London.
- Work with the Head of Capital Solutions to raise capital within EMEA, supporting long term growth and enterprise value for the future employer
- Build new networks and use existing relationships across the EMEA Institutional space with Top Tier institutions, inclusive of Sovereign Wealth Funds, Pension Funds and Insurance Companies
- Manage the sales process from qualifying to closing, with interaction and support from the wider Capital, Research and Product team
- Assist in driving the brand recognition and business development efforts in the EMEA Institutional market, in particular, within Continental Europe
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, inclusive of the European Managing Director and the European Management Team
- Develop and maintain a strong technical understanding of the firm's products and strategies to effectively and confidently discuss with clients and prospects
- Research and identify new client / relationship development opportunities
- Manage the CRM database and marketing (Salesforce)
- Present to clients, prospects and intermediaries on the firm’s investments and funds/strategies
- A minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in a diverse institutional business development role is required, along with an extensive network in the relevant circles of investors
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Deep experience and understanding of institutional asset management across a broad range of products; specifically Real Estate
- Solid previous experience of building long-term relationships within the investment management and real estate industry
- A proven track record for increasing business inflows and Revenue
- Track record of working within a wider European based Sales team
- Excellent Investment, Market & Product knowledge
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels
An open environment where new ideas are welcomed and not limited by hierarchy awaits as well as adequate compensation and benefits.
If you are interested, please send your application to Bertrand Skarmeta (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating the reference no. 5105.
We mind your restriction notes and remain strictly discreet.