Our client is a leading global Real Estate Investment Manager and part of a large Managing Group. The company’s business is focussed on Real Estate Investment & Asset Management, with a local presence in Germany (offices in Düsseldorf and Frankfurt) and Central Europe (offices located in Warsaw and Prague). Since 2018 our client acts as a licensed investment fund manager (AIFM; “Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft nach KAGB”) in Germany. In order to centralize the operations, a SPV management division (“Beteiligungsmanagement”) based in Frankfurt (Main) is being built. Therefore, we are looking to find a new
The candidate (f/m) will assist the Head of Controlling and SPV Management in the supervision and governance of the assets (SPVs), maintaining an efficient partner management and will be solely responsible for the supervision of each asset's balance sheet. As the key individual on the shareholder side, the candidate (f/m) serves with guidance and unlimited support for local management bodies, which he or she will assist to select, assign and supervise.
The candidate’s (f/m) main tasks will be to:
- Ensure the management of international investment vehicles compliant to local laws
- Establish own controlling methods, be prepared for regular and ad-hoc reports (on spot)
- Ensure transparency and completeness of necessary information to make decisions upon
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows, develop solutions to improve
- Assist in tendering, selecting, assigning and supervising local management bodies
- Ensure documents are ready for signing from a strategic, commercial, regulatory and legal perspective
- Manage outsource partners up to agreed service levels, control and ensure prudency
- Be responsible for the on-boarding of partners
- University study level in Business Administration, Accounting, Tax or Law
- Apprenticeship in accounting or tax compliance
- Passion to deal with corporate governance affairs
- Very good working level with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to oversee workflows and actively manage feedbacks
- Self-endurance, high motivation and affection for real estate and finance
- Fluent English, German is a plus but not mandatory
- Previous experience in a real estate investment company would be an asset
Are you interested? We appreciate you contacting us. Please send your application stating the reference number 4885 to Astrid Kade (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will honor your restriction notes and uphold strict confidentiality.